Fire Rainbow Obama


“Fire Rainbow Obama”

I wanted to give you a sneak preview of my tribute to and celebration of Barack Obama.

“Fire Rainbow Obama” celebrates him as a special gift to all the people of the world. A president that gives us all hope.

Therefore I chose a fire rainbow to symbolize him. A fire rainbow is a phenomenon rarely seen or experienced. The rainbow also is biblical promise of hope for good and some of us will also think of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. In an astrological sense Obama is also a fire sign, a Leo.

The people looking up at the rainbow (Obama’s spirit) are from all walks of life and from all around the world. Never before have I seen the world embrace a United States President with such joyful hope and pride.

I will sign the completed painting “Fire Rainbow Obama” next week, and I will be releasing it as a Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas in 2 sizes. If you’re interested in details please email me or give me a call - 323.993.5722.

Have a wonderFULL day!
synthia

Life is Magnificent! Accept, Release, Relax and EnJOY IT…
>^^<

Synthia SAINT JAMES
Atelier SAINT JAMES
P.O. Box 27683
Los Angeles, CA 90027/USA
323.993.5722
www.synthiasaintjames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place a comment: